AIM
br4ndalf

Newgrounds Chat Newgrounds Chat

Am I disappointed?

Nah. We were promised Newgrounds Chat, and that's what we got.

KR- Mario 64 dire docks remix KR- Mario 64 dire docks remix

Listen to Mizox

i think you ought to try rhis one again, taking his advice to heart. Also, very, very subtle drums may be a nice addition. If not for the improvement at 1:38, this would've been a 6. Nice addition there, though, and it helped me tolerate the guitar. Also, I think I hear faint piano in the background, which would probably sound nice if it were more audible.

knuxrouge responds:

Sorry, and thanks.

KR- Sonic Unleashed Apotos Day KR- Sonic Unleashed Apotos Day

I like it.

Frankly I feel it's nearly impossible to do justice to this song by way of a remix, but I feel you made a nice attempt, and I like the result. I'm not such a fan of the first 10 seconds or so, but the rest of your arrangement made that instrument work. Aside from that I liked it all, especiallay how you did 1:28-2:10. Very well done. I think I'm going to have to listen to more of your stuff now.

knuxrouge responds:

Why thank you very much. Have those 100+ posts yet?

Final Countdown(DjEagle Remix) Final Countdown(DjEagle Remix)

Great arrangement

but, it doesn't exactly loop well, meaning it's not very subtle at all, really. At least not in my opinion. The mix itself is great, and I really enjoy listening to it, but the fade-in at the start combined with the ending few seconds you chose do not make for a seemless loop.

Personally, I think you should keep the fade-in because it works well and sounds good, but then maybe fade-out in the same manner at the end, so it just sounds like the song is quieting down a bit instead of stopping and starting over.